These are the results of my designs and prints and to be honest I am happy with what I have produced in the amount of time I have used and happy with the result as you can see in the photos. I later posted the photos up on Facebook and it became a hit especially with the Aiga Strong T shirts where a lot of people wanted one so this may be a good start as i am willing to progress in this industry of Print media/ T-Shirt Printing. and on top is my logo company design which I roughly illustrated.
Overall I enjoyed making and creating these designs although at times i found it frustrating to come up with Ideas but at the end of it all I am really happy with my work and this is just the beginning of what may happen in the near future.





Shot Moa! Your installation was goooood.
ReplyDelete